Season 2003 from Ralph Hummerich
& Ivo Franic for
|Season 2003 by Ralph Hummerich & Ivo Franic
packed by Matthias Marquardt [EMAC]
||30 Jul 03
|This package adds the actual F1 Season 2003 to the game F1-2002
- all cars (liveries and shapes) of season 2003
- all driver helmets of season 2003
- the pitcrews of season 2003
- the driversuits of season 2003
- pit garages
- diver names, stats and sound files of season 2003
- season 2003 pit order
- season 2003 track order
- adjusted driver performance data
- new 2D and 3D-rims for each team (plus brake disk, brake callipers for each team)
- 3 lap qualifying rule for saturday only
(please read '2003 rules section' in the RH2003_README.TXT)
- new season 2003 point system
- NT & NA Liveries for Magny-Cours, Silverstone and Indianapolis (just guessed)
- Special Jaguar liveries for Monaco & Silverstone
- Special Minardi livery for Canada
|Requirements [Please READ!]:
- At least 420MB of additional free disk space are required on your hard drive where you have F1-2002 installed.
- The Installer needs to copy "some" original files from your F1-2002 'season02' directory. Make sure, that you have ONLY original files in that directory (and it's subdirectories). If you are not sure about the content of your 'season02' directory, then just copy the complete content of the 'season02' directory from your original F1-2002 game CD into your F1-2002 installation on your hard drive.
- Step A Selfextracting Installer: Just extract the downloaded file unzip it and start the EXE. In this step all the required files will be extracted to a TEMPORARY directory (75MB of HD-Space are required).
DO NOT INSTALL THE FILES IN YOUR F12002 GAME DIRECTORY ON YOUR HARDDRIVE THIS WILL BE DONE IN THE STEP B)! This temp directory can be deleted after the MOD-Installer (Step B) have finished the copying of all Files.
- Step B MOD-Installer: After all files are extracted to a TEMPORARY directory the MOD-Installer will be automatically executed. A Dialog will open that asks you to locate three files of your F1-2002 Installation on your system. After you have specified the location of these files, the MOD-Installer starts to copy the required original files and the Season 2002 files to a new directory in your F1-2002 installation. Make sure, that you have at least 345MB of additional HD-Space left! The Season 2002 update does NOT MODIFY ANY of your existing files in your F1-2002 installation.
The only known issue with the installer is that if you do other things while the install is going on, like surf the web or check your mail etc., the progress bar stops being updated. The install still works fine so don't kill the program, it just stops updating the GUI. Best to just start the installer and leave your PC alone until it's done, about 3-5 minutes.
- After all files have been copied by the MOD-Installer an additional link in your F1-2002 game directory will be created [Season 2003 by R.Hummerich & I.Franic]. Just start this link, if you want to play/start your F1-2002 with Ralph Hummerich's Season 2003. (It might be a good idea, to copy this link onto your Desktop and/or your F1-2002 program group.)
- VERY IMPORTANT: DO not forget to decrease your number of AI-Players to 19 in order to simulate the Season 2003 correctly !!!
- Please note, that the NT, NA and other special edition cars are not visible in the car selection spinner - these liveries will be automatically loaded when you drive on the specific tracks [MON, CAN, FRA, GB, USA].
||30 Jul 02
||Fixed Ferrari Mirrors in T-cam view
||Multiplayer Mismatches fixed
Having problems with the DOWNLOAD?
Think about, that almost everybody wants to get this carset asap !
So the website is extremely busy right now - might be, that you have to try it for a while before you can download the files completely.
Normally the average download volume of the website was 5GB a day - so please be patient - and thanks have go to the sponsors of emac's side [they are paying your download]
PLEASE do NOT send us a email, if you have download trouble - the files are there - but it might be, that they are tough to get.
See a preview of this Season 2003...